Bo + Bala Creates Children and Baby Charm Bracelets for Girls in NZ
Charm bracelets for girls in NZ are unique accessories.
Our collection of children’s jewellery makes for a popular choice among parents and children alike. By using only the highest quality silver to create your unique piece of jewellery, we ensure that your selection will make your child feel special and loved.
Related Services We Provide to Charm Bracelets for Girls in NZ
Our company understands the need for different options for jewellery for children which is why we are delighted to offer the following related services:
- Children charm bracelet with initial: There is nothing better than giving a child something that is personalised. Featuring a beautiful padlock charm and engraved with your child’s initial, this exceptional bracelet promises to be a piece of jewellery that your child will keep close to their heart.
- Daisy birthstone charm bracelet: If you are looking for a baby charm bracelet, this is the perfect option. This is a special gift to celebrate your child’s birth month every day with a daisy housing your child’s birthstone in the centre. You can use the clasp on any link of the bracelet, so the length is always adjustable.
- Love necklace: Are you looking for a way to show a little one that you love them? Look no further than our adorable love necklace. Featuring a chain that little ones can wear at different lengths, the focus of the necklace is a simple heart in the centre of the piece to show the recipient your constant affection.
Tips Regarding Caring for a Children's Charm Bracelet
We are committed to helping you care for your charm bracelets for girls in NZ. Here are some important tips to keep in mind when caring for the bracelet:
- Take the baby charm bracelet off at the end of the day: It is never a good idea to wear your jewellery when you are sleeping. This causes an increased risk of damage to the bracelet, especially if it is being worn by a little one. Also, always remember to remove the bracelet during bath time or when swimming.
- Keep the bracelet in a safe location: We pride ourselves on using the highest quality sterling silver to protect your jewellery from scratches. Another way to ensure that your bracelet stays scratch free is to place the piece away from other jewellery when not in use.
- Polish when faded: There is a possibility that, over time, a children charm bracelet may fade. If this happens, a quick polish with a sterling silver jewellery cleaning cloth will restore the shine.
About Bo + Bala
Available both online and in 23 stores across Australia and NZ, Bo + Bala provides you with beautiful pieces of jewellery for children of any age. We offer a full range of options that suit all ages from babies to tweens. Our vision is to is to create jewellery that makes your child feel special to be cherished forever.
To learn more about our jewellery, please call us on 64 21 707 006 or use our contact page to send us a message.